About the color:
Light porcelain skin tone with yellow olive undertones.
What it is:
An all-natural compact foundation that delivers full, natural-looking coverage, for lightweight, 12-hour wear plus UVA/UVB/UVB full spectrum protection and natural SPF30.
What it does:
This mineral foundation is highly pigmented and leaves a natural-looking finish. Perfectly balanced, this breakthrough, full-coverage formula builds and blends effortlessly. Sweat- and humidity-proof, it instantly neutralizes redness and dullness, while it works to reduce discolouration for more even, uniform skin. Perfect for all skin types, it features weightless long-wear formulation, an exclusive blend from Vooqo with flexible treated pigments and organic ingredients that move with the skin.
What else you need to know:
- This formula is vegan, gluten & cruelty-free, and made only with natural and certified organic ingredients
Compact Foundation - Warm Ivory
10g / 0.35oz
Sericite Mica (CI 77019)**, Tapioca Powder (non-gmo)*, Oryza sative (Rice) Powder**, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil,* Zinc Oxide non-nano (CI 77497),** Zinc Stearate non-nano,** L-Lauryl Lysine,** Copernicia cerifera (Carnauba) Wax,** Allantoin,** Lecithin non-gmao (SOY),** Tocopherol (Vitamin E) Full Spectrum non-gmo,** Bambusa vulgaris (Bamboo) extract,** Pearl Powder,** Cucumis sativus (Cucumber) Extract,* Thymus vulgaris (Thyme) Extract.**
May contain non-nano [ +/- : Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Chrom Oxides Green (CI 77288), Ultramarines (CI 77007).]**
*Certified Organic Ingredients
- For sheer-to-medium coverage, use a dry sponge.
- Apply just as you would a pressed powder. Avoid the eye area.
- For medium to full coverage, dampen the sponge, then smooth powder onto the face.
- For best results, use after your preferred Melli Foundation Primer.
- For the most flawless, natural look, we suggest to avoid over-applying foundation to the middle of the face—where too much formula can accentuate lines and other imperfections.
- Whether it’s compact, cream, or powder, we recommend starting at the outer portion of the face and working inward towards the nose.
- Focus on one area at a time and be sure to blend well, especially below the jawline.
- Avoid excess application around eyes or the contours of the face. Repeat application until desired coverage is achieved.