Which skin type is it good for?
What it is:
A professional organic makeup face primer that minimizes the appearance of pores, gives a photo-finish look, smooths, and makes makeup last longer while keeping it out of the skin, helping to prevent clogged pores and breakouts.
- Dullness and uneven texture
What it does:
This multitasking, organic anti-aging skin-protecting primer is for face, lids, and lips. Organic extracts feel nourishing on the skin and diminish the look of pores, fines lines, and imperfections for the perfect canvas before makeup. It makes makeup glide on more evenly and last longer, minimizing excess shine with a soft-focus finish. A protective layer derived from botanical extracts acts as a barrier between makeup and skin, helping to prevent clogged pores that can lead to breakouts. Anti-pollution natural active ingredients fight immediate attack from environmental stressors and help support the skin’s barrier function to act against future attacks, visibly reducing the appearance of wrinkles and dullness.
What else you need to know:
- Addresses skin concerns like dry, oily, and acne-prone skin
- This formula is vegan, gluten & cruelty-free, and is made only with natural and certified organic ingredients
Professional Face Primer
60 Ml / 2 Fl.Oz.
Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil,* Tapioca Extract,* Sericite Mica (CI 77019),** Zinc Oxide (CI 77497) non-nano,** Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil,* Capric Trygliceryde (Coconut) Extract,** Limnanthes alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil,** Euphorbia cerifera (Candelilla) Wax,** EcoCert Glyceryl Stearate (veg, sourced),** Zinc Stearate,** Tocopherol (Vitamin E) MT-50 Full Spectrum non-gmo,** Bambusa vulgaris (Bamboo) extract,** Sambucus (Elderberry) Extract,** Vitis vinifera (Grape) Extract,** Salix alba (Willow Bark) Extract.**
*Certified Organic Ingredients
- To prime in the morning, apply a thin layer to moisturized skin from the center of the face outward. Wait a few seconds and apply makeup as usual or wear alone
- To touch up over makeup, pat delicately on problem areas and blend. A little goes a long way
- For a photo-ready look, prime face with the Professional Face Primer to minimize the look of pores and mattify skin. Apply your favorite makeup products, and then reapply the Professional Face Primer